Dialog Games Club
1. What is Dialog Games Club?
Dialog Games Club is a subscription based mobile portal which offer unlimited mobile games to download and play as long as you have an active subscription. Subscription is available at as low as 20 LKR per day, 120 LKR per week. Once you are subscribed to Dialog Games Club, you will need an active data connection to be able to validate your subscription status and play the games.
2. Where do I find Mobile games offered from Dialog on my Mobile phone?
You need to log on to http://gamesclub.mobi from your mobile via your mobile browser (WAP / Services Browser).
You can then select from a range of mobile games. Remember to bookmark for easy access.
Here are some pointers to HELP you connect:
To browse and purchase a game, please make sure
Your mobile is configured with Mobile Internet (WAP/GPRS) settings.
You are using a compatible mobile for mobile games.
You have enough credit, especially if you are using a prepaid
You have enough space for downloading mobile games on your mobile. We recommend you save the games you download on your memory card – if there is one in your mobile phone.
3. How do I get the link for Dialog Games Club?
You have to visit http://gamesclub.mobi from your mobile.
4. How to download the games from Dialog Games Club?
You can browse through the portal and download the games by clicking the download button.
5. How do I play the games?
You can access the games / applications folder on your phone to play the games. The instructions to play the game will be within the game.
6. Where can I find help/instructions on playing the games?
You can also visit the Help section on http://gamesclub.mobi from your mobile to get help.
You will find the Game specific instructions within the game once you download it.
7. How much do I pay for playing the games?
If you have opted to subscribe to Games Club, then you can download unlimited number of games and play them as long as your subscription is active. Subscriptions are available as low LKR 20 per day and LKR 120 per week.
8. If I have opted for the subscription option, how long does my subscription last?
Your subscription period will be dependent on the period you have opted for – daily subscription will be active for 24 hours, weekly subscription will be active for 7 days. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
9. I want to see, when is my subscription renewal date?
You can visit “My Account” section of Games Club portal to check your subscription date and next subscription renewal date.
10. How can I find the specific games on Games Club?
Games Club has a unique offering of unlimited access to games. You can browse through the respective categories. Please do note that only Games that are supported for your phone are displayed on the pages.
11. Where can I find the games which I have already downloaded? How can I download the games again? Do I need to pay again for these Games?
You can go to “My Account” section to see the list of games downloaded by you in the past.
The Games can be downloaded from the ‘My Account’ section as long as you retain the same number. The Games will be free to download, but data charges would apply as applicable. You can attempt downloading a game from the ‘my account’ section only 5 times.
12. How can I unsubscribe from the Games Club?
To unsubscribe from the subscription services, you need to go to “My Account” in Games Club and click on ‘Unsubscribe’ button.
13. How do I send my feedback to Games club?
You can send an email to email@example.com
14. If I have opted for the subscription option, how long does my subscription last?
Your subscription period will be dependent on the period you have opted for – daily, weekly. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
15. I cannot launch the game?
You may have downloaded a subscription based game; this can be identified with a launch window indicating multiple subscription options like, LKR 20 per day, LKR 120 per week. Such games will try to bill/check for your subscription status at launch and may not start due to insufficient balance in your account.
16. I could launch my game till yesterday, but it won’t start today?
You may have downloaded a subscription based game; this can be identified with a launch window indicating multiple subscription options like, LKR 20 per day, LKR 120 per week. These games might not start on second day/week due to in sufficient balance in your account which restricted us to renew your games subscription.
17. I get error 'Low Balance, Recharge and try again', what does this mean?
This message is displayed when you do not have sufficient balance in your account or your daily / weekly renewal has been unsuccessful. To continue enjoying gamesclub kindly refill and try again.